Some TLC For your SilkArt
- The silk dyes have been steam-set for permanence
- Hand-wash the silk as needed
- It's not unusual to see some initial bleeding during the first wash
- Hand wash your silk in room temperature water
- Use silk soap or any mild soap
- Rinse and without wringing
- Lay it flat on a towel to absorb moisture
- Iron your silk while still damp to restore the inherent luster of silk
- Use the warm or silk setting of your iron so not to burn your silk
Keep it away from:
- Other sprays
- Do not use bleach
- Dry cleaning is not recommended.
It is natural for silk to have some irregularities - it's the nature of 100% silk fabric. Surface variations are to be expected and are in no way to be considered defective.
Please bear in mind that your SilkArt is hand-painted and slight imperfections are unavoidable, but this is what makes it one-of-kind!