SASilkGems Studio wants you to love your new wearable art!💕
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and concerns about your order.
- Cancel Order: within 12 hours of ordering your wearable art
- Return Request: within 7 days of receiving your wearable art
- Ship Return: within 30 days of receiving your wearable art
Please note buyers are responsible for shipping costs. If the wearable art is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
To start a return, please contact me. If your return is accepted, I will send you detailed return instructions on how and where to send your package. Wearable Art sent back without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Your Wearable Art must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order as soon as possible to check if it is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong wearable art. Contact me immediately with a photograph so that I can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Please bear in mind your wearable art is hand-painted/crafted and slight imperfections are unavoidable, but this is what makes it one-of-kind!
- It is natural for silk to have some irregularities - it's the nature of 100% silk fabric - surface variations are to be expected and are in no way to be considered defective.
- Tiny Imperfections on the pearl & mother-of-pearl surface are normal.
- Blemishes such as spots, wrinkles and abrasions are very common and do not usually affect the durability of a pearl & mother-of-pearl.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified if the refund is approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.