SilkArt: The Morning Glory Colony of the Sapphire Galaxy
This One-of-a-Kind Abstract Silk Scarf is a must have!
A silk painting portraying an abstract rendition of yellow and pink morning glories using the watercolor technique. A sapphire blue border frames the flowers, with stunning textural effects created with a sprinkle of salt.
This boho-chic abstract scarf cannot be recreated and is truly unique.
'Wearable Art As Unique As The One Who Wears It'!
- 8 x 54 inches
- 100% Silk
- Silk Flat Crepe
- Shiny Finish
- Hand Rolled Hem
- Jacquard Silk Dyes
- Steamed for Color Fastness
- Hand-Washable (room temp. water)
- Gift Boxed
- Gift Wrapped
- Organza Scarf Bag
- SilkArt Created in the USA
SilkArt: FlowerMagic ~ My Magical World of Flowers
This collection is inspired by nature and its wonderous gift of flowers - a splash of color and a sprinkle of magic are the essence of my creations!
The silk has been painted without any gutta or resist. This wet-on-wet technique allows me to create an abstract version of the flowers or blossoms. Definitely a challenge as dyes swirl all over the silk with a mind of their own, yet in a surreal way exciting and a pure joy to paint!
- Measurements are approximate as your SilkArt will shrink slightly during the steaming & washing process
- Slight bleeding of dye might occur during the first couple of washes
* Please note that colors vary on different computers & monitors, therefore shades & tones may not be exactly as you see them on your monitor. As a result your Wearable Art might look slightly different when you receive it, but you can rest assured that the colors are more chic in person!