SilkArt: The Narcissus Colony of the Aquamarine Galaxy
This One-of-a-Kind Abstract Silk Scarf is a must have!
A silk painting portraying an abstract rendition of golden yellow, pink, orange, and purple narcissus using the watercolor technique. An Aquamarine blue border frames the flower, with stunning textural effects created with a sprinkle of salt.
This boho-chic abstract scarf cannot be recreated and is truly unique.
'Wearable Art As Unique As The One Who Wears It'!
- 8 x 54 inches
- 100% Silk
- Silk Flat Crepe
- Shiny Finish
- Hand Rolled Hem
- Jacquard Silk Dyes
- Steamed for Color Fastness
- Hand-Washable (room temp. water)
- Gift Boxed
- Gift Wrapped
- Organza Scarf Bag
- SilkArt Created in the USA
SilkArt : FlowerMagic ~ My Magical World of Flowers
This collection is inspired by nature and its wonderous gift of flowers - a splash of color and a sprinkle of magic are the essence of my creations!
The silk has been painted without any gutta or resist. This wet-on-wet technique allows me to create an abstract version of the flowers or blossoms. Definitely a challenge as dyes swirl all over the silk with a mind of their own, yet in a surreal way exciting and a pure joy to paint!
- Measurements are approximate as your SilkArt will shrink slightly during the steaming & washing process
- Slight bleeding of dye might occur during the first couple of washes
* Please note that colors vary on different computers & monitors, therefore shades & tones may not be exactly as you see them on your monitor. As a result your Wearable Art might look slightly different when you receive it, but you can rest assured that the colors are more chic in person!