SilkArt: The Opal Galaxy
This One-of-a-Kind Abstract Silk Scarf is a must have!
A silk painting created with blending pink, yellow, and lavender using the wet-on-wet technique. The stunning textural effects were achieved with a sprinkle of salt.
This boho-chic abstract scarf cannot be recreated and is truly unique.
Wearable Art As Unique As The One Who Wears It!
- 8 x 54 inches
- 100 % Silk
- 8 `momme
- Silk Flat Crepe
- Shiny Finish
- Hand Rolled Hem
- Jacquard Silk Dyes
- Steamed for Color Fastness
- Hand-Washable (room temp. water)
- Gift Boxed
- Gift Wrapped
- Organza Scarf Bag
- SilkArt Created in the USA
SilkArt: GemMagic ~ My Magical World of Flowers
This collection is inspired by nature and its wonderous gift of gems - a splash of color and a sprinkle of magic are the essence of my creations!
This abstract series has been created using brushes but without using gutta or resist. This technique allows the dyes to travel freely across the silk and the results surprise and excite me every time.
- Measurements are approximate as your SilkArt will shrink slightly during the steaming & washing process
- Slight bleeding of dye might occur during the first couple of washes
* Please note that colors vary on different computers & monitors, therefore shades & tones may not be exactly as you see them on your monitor. As a result your Wearable Art might look slightly different when you receive it, but you can rest assured that the colors are more chic in person!